• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron SIII SS 6-24X50 LRMOA

Re: Sightron SIII SS 6-24X50 LRMOA

The new 2011 LRMOA models have not been released yet. I believe they are expected to be available for purchase by the end of the month. I know I'm looking forward to it.
smile.gif

I spoke to Sightron today and it looks like it will be the end of May before we really start seeing these New Models hit the market. They said this initial order that is going out this month is only about 30 scopes.

If it tracks like the older S111 model then it's as good as it gets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rodeo Trash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke to Sightron today and it looks like it will be the end of May before we really start seeing these New Models hit the market. They said this initial order that is going out this month is only about 30 scopes. </div></div>

Hope I got my order in to Scott earlier enough!
laugh.gif

I have done a little review of the Mil Mil version with the new tactical knobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338LAPUASLAPU</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have done a little review of the Mil Mil version with the new tactical knobs.</div></div>

well, do tell please.