• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SIGN PETITION NOW!! Recount or Revote the Entire 2020 Presidential Election

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Already 1.769,030 million signatures already!!!
    SHARE!
    Lets blow this f-er past 50 million! Now that would be a force to be reckoned with!

Last edited:
    Don’t do it! Change.org is an Obama progressive thing! Read the platform before just signing.

Who the hell cares? Read the dang petition! It was set up by a self admitted redneck. CLEARLY people dont give a rat's... Im watching the ticker counter go nuts! Its more than 1 per second now

2428C163-4E4B-478D-9BB6-28FE6EE2D658.jpeg

John Locke (1632-1704). In 1689-90 he published his “Second Treatise of Government,” which says:

…where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment.

This quote is part of Locke’s justification for the overthrow of Britain’s King James II, who was removed from power in 1688, an event known as the “Glorious Revolution.” Locke’s “appeal to heaven” is not about prayer; it is about direct political action. Locke argues that people have rights that cannot be infringed upon by the government and that rebellion is justified if it is to defend those rights.

I’ll admit I just learned of this tonight, it was featured on of all things history channels treasure of oak island.

I find direct correlation with this and present day (voting) rights violations.

I also realize that John Locke a character in the series Lost, was consistently and sometimes misguidedly saying “don’t tell me what I can do”

Don’t do it! Change.org is an Obama progressive thing! Read the platform before just signing.
    Now y'all been identified as Trump supporters....
    I heard they will get rid of us all - one way or the other.

Now y'all been identified as Trump supporters....
    I heard they will get rid of us all - one way or the other.

BAHAHAHA... Do me a favor. Please take tor hand and insert it between your legs. Feel around a little. We're looking for 2 little, very little in some cases, roundish things. Most men have a set. Usually. But clearly not all. Sorry. Talk to the big guy. You got ripped off.

I wrote the Trump Accountibilty project (https://www.trumpaccountability.net/) the other day and gave them my email. Asking if they'd like my home address, begging them to come by. Only thing I ask is that they please not be allergic to copper. Maybe we could have a nice little chat, OR SOMETHING, over tea.

Last edited:
    BAHAHAHA... Do me a favor. Please take tor hand and insert it between your legs. Feel around a little. We're looking for 2 little, very little, roundish things. Most men have a set. Usually. But clearly not in all cases. Sorry. Talk to the big guy.You got ripped off.
    LOL

Yes Change is a lefty site but they do get other types of petitions as well.

I signed it and let them try coming after me.
    That was what I was alluding to.
    If they want to come after us - they already have the info because they already know the home address and email of every person who registered to vote.

My response to them is the same as everyone else's: Bring It!

If they want to come after us - they already have the info because they already know the home address and email of every person who registered to vote.

Of course once the petition starts garnering REAL numbers it will be deleted. 3 mil out of 350 mil is nothing.

Of course once the petition starts garnering REAL numbers it will be deleted. 3 mil out of 350 mil is nothing.
    The petition is now at approximately 10% the number of fraudulent ballots presented by the Demorats.

what if i told you that no matter how many signatures it gets it will be ignored by the media and anyone who could ever do anything about it?

sign it if you want to, its nothing but a pacifier for those gnashing their teeth.

While I'm not opposed to it, unless Hammer and scorecard are neutralized the result will be the same. Better to present the case to the supreme Court and prove massive systemic fraud and software manipulation. The SC will probably nullify the election and turn it over to congress to decide. According to the 12th amendment, Trump gets selected by the house and Pence by the Senate. Checkmate.

Now you've done it and ruined it for them because if they go by everyone who is registered to vote then they'll first have to sift through and eliminate again all the dead, super heroes, Disney cartoon characters, soap opera, and Game of Throne characters they and their ballot harvesters added to the rolls before they can eliminate their own Biden supporters off the list and get to the deplorables that could take years just for their cemetery and Hollywood celebrity category. LOL

Reactions: MadDuner