• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sign the petition to impeach Virginia Governor Northam

This is so awesome. I wish you guys all the love and support I can give through my keyboard and hope this succeeds. I just just signed on online petition to impeach WA governer and AG and saw its already close to 100,000 strong. Stay vigilant and strong brothers.

Do you have to live in VA?

I hate signing shit that they then go through and verify and then by me signing it, it actually helps negate its purpose.
Agreed. I’d love to sign, just don’t want to actually fuck things up unintentionally.

Reactions: TACC
My concern also...they think they have the sigs until it’s discovered some are from out of state folks. At best it’s extra work to sort through.

Reactions: TACC
This is so awesome. I wish you guys all the love and support I can give through my keyboard and hope this succeeds. I just just signed on online petition to impeach WA governer and AG and saw its already close to 100,000 strong. Stay vigilant and strong brothers.

Share the WA one.

A guy I work with made one of these as soon as they started all this gun talk and it had over 5,000 signatures in a day but it got deleted some how and not by him.

Signed. And slightly amused by the petition to legalize cockfighting I was forced to click past to complete the signature.

Good idea, good PR.

But it's just another instance of mice voting to bell the cat.

Hope it has some benefit.

Reading the link and comments, it's become clear who the local tyrants are actually working for.

Giving aid and comfort to Moscow.

Putin is rolling on the floor, laughing...

Greg

I'm afraid if a lot of signatures are from outside VA it will discredit/derail the petition. But I send my support and some $.

VooDoo

Waste of time. The dems control everything now in VA so nobody is getting impeached.

But think of the message it sends on top of virtually every County in VA becoming a 2A County in a matter of weeks.

VooDoo

Waste of time. The dems control everything now in VA so nobody is getting impeached.
Not to mention voters don't get any say in the recall voting it's up to circuit court judges which are likely all moonbat progressives

Can't recall the Governor of VA, per the state constitution. He must be removed from office by the state legislature.