• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Signatures, i will make them

Spanky84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
I will make signatures like the one below with whatever you want for free however I am taking donations to my paypal for my efforts. I hope this isnt stepping on anyones toes if you want on pm me with what you want (backrounds ect) if you military make sure to include ribbons and stars and rank...

Re: Signatures, i will make them

but they charge, and what they charge is rediculous

Might I recommend that you require proof of valor? I've never served myself, but I'd hate to see some asshat poser abusing your services.

Who cares? Why guys feel the need to advertise where they've been and what they've done is beyond me. I always thought those banners were silly.

Also, why would you put down every gun you have is beyond me.

I think the service banners are great, but i agree a proof of valor would be a nice touch. Weeds out the douchbags.
I would do something but i am the only one of the family who didn't get in the military (went through processing here in Atlanta though).
I made for a crappy farmer so i ended up in school for mechanical engineering. (graduated 2004)
somehow i don't think clip art of a printer and a chair would look that great on a banner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares? Why guys feel the need to advertise where they've been and what they've done is beyond me. I always thought those banners were silly. </div></div>

ITS CALLED PRIDE OF BELONGING, AND LESS THEN 1% OF THE POPULATION HAS THE BALLS TO JOIN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares? Why guys feel the need to advertise where they've been and what they've done is beyond me. I always thought those banners were silly. </div></div>

Jelly, ain't we?

The below was actually a barter between the owner of the site and myself when he first got up and running. The amount one pays for 'Lifetime', 'Monthly' or whatever ALSO goes toward assisting injured warriors. The owner is also like many here, a disabled veteran.

Well if that's the case Switch then it's for a good cause and I can see your reasoning behind it. Good on ya brother. Our vets, especially the disabled ones can never get enough support from us.

That being said bro, I'm far from being "jelly", just don't see the need to advertise.

heh he heh I know Slapchop. You guys do way more than you get cred for too. The hardest working civilians out there
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">heh he heh I know Slapchop. You guys do way more than you get cred for too. The hardest working civilians out there
wink.gif
</div></div>

HA! You seem to forget old man, when I wasn't doing what I do now, I was wearing an EGA with an M-60 strapped to my back.
grin.gif

Maybe I should get one of those banners after all to remind you lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kinda like the 40yo guys that still have HS football trophies and a letter jacket.... was where they peaked </div></div>

Precisely lol

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7b8uE1kza-0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7b8uE1kza-0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Semper Fi Slap. No bragging for my little sig block. It's more off an advertisement on what the sig blocks can do. I do like to show more about where I come from and who I am, and it works.
The photo art shows the bridge from the northern view side where I am originally from, the bike is a HD, and the photoshopped image on the Dave Mann is mine.
When I first spoke to Jay Guardia, the sig blocks were very small and didn't have a lot of stuff on them...simple. We looked at multi services on the same block and other cool stuff to do with them. My oldest boy even sent some graphics for a few concepts that he made up to the webmaster and web designer. We conceptualized the standard you see now, as well as worked on facilitating the wounded warrior support contact list. The network that grew from the original military signature block has far surpassed anyone's original ideas and concepts as to just how much financial support goes to the wounded warrior services.

I think although, and have to disagree on the comparison to the letter jacket guy who still thinks he is prime stuff. That guy is usually fattened up, balding, and has a fat wife and kids who he pushes to relive his high school life. WE vets on the other hand are usually in better health and shape for our ages and actually never really hit our primes until somewhere around 35 - 40 from trying to outpace and outperform those young buck sergeants and our subordinate Soldiers and Marines. Pushing the higher side toward 50 and we still as a group, are a lot more fit than everyone else. I think that speaks well to our entire demographic group. Being able to lift 20% over bodyweight in the gym when an 18 year old to 19 year old can't even max at 75% bodyweight is fun too. Ah man, letters...still have a JV and V with a swimmer and a fotball and they still reside in a box where they were placed the day I received them with the swimmer and footballs still pinned on so they wouldn't get lost. Marine Corps grad photo and awards though, well, Panty 6 keeps digging that stuff out and putting it on the walls when I pack it up when we move. I just can't seem to keep that stuff boxed up. Shoot, my brother even assists in that department...he made me a really nice Sonoma County Redwood coin shelf to showcase my coins..."and you god damn well better use it big bro, I worked hard on that bitch and made sure to bring out all the natural reds in teh home grown wood too". I guess my big question has alwasy been,"How do ya downplay all that stuff when you have a family that wants it out front for everyone to see?" Either way, that sig blockl stays right where it is because it gets linked once in a while, and one more new one comes from that. One more wounded warrior gets a little help

I wouldn't mind having one, but all I'd want is a Huey, Army Aviator Wings, and the Viet Nam Service Ribbon. Says enough. And an old style CW-2 bar image, if one could be found.