• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Signed up in 2011. Still a new guy.

Anyone really shoot a 260 anymore?
Ever since the 6.5 Creedmoor hit the scene all the rifles chambered in 260 Remington started scattering shots all over the targets and there hasn't been even one head of game killed with one.

You should probably have yours melted down or have a priest perform an exorcism on it.

Get a 6.5 Creedmoor and you'll never miss a killing shot at any head of game again and bullets will magically show up in tiny one hole groups in the center of the bullseye of any target in the general vicinity.

Just sayin'... ;)

Notice how long I've been here and my post count... I've been too busy unloading all those rifles I had in obsolete chamberings because for some reason all of them suddently couldn't hit a target at all any more.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Yes, some; not as much.

Not shooting the longer distances lately.

It's a Hammer of God with the 95gr V-Max and the 28" barrel at extended varmint distances. Will also be trying the Speer 120gr Gold Dot.

Greg

Welcome ! From Eastern Washington ! 260 is an awesome round !

1576186257223.png