• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Signing up for PRS acct?

ken226

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
I want to shoot some local PRS matches but am having a little trouble signing up.

It looks like i need to sign up for a PRS account on their website first, but am having some trouble.

I created a username and password, submit it, and got the message that a verification was emailed.

But, theres nothing showing up in my email.

Ive searched my spam folders, made sure no virus software is blocking emails and theres just nothing there.

I tested my email, and its working fine.

I tried a password reset, and its the same. It says a password reset email was sent, but nothing shows up.

Is there something im missing?

you don't need to sign up on Precisionrifleseries.com to shoot local PRS matches (club matches).

you just need to register for the match on Practiscore or whichever program that particular club uses for registration.

as far as your email issue. how long ago did you did this? maybe wait a day or so. the only reason right now to sign up on precisionrifleseries.com is to get a shooter ID number so you can track your points along with all the other members.

also when you do get signed up on prs.com, you have to make sure you fill out your Shooter Profile completely before it lets you see your whole page and Shooter ID # (at least this was my experience)

Thanks for the help.

Im already set up with Practiscore from USPSA, so ill have no problem with that part.

It was yesterday evening when i tried to sign up with Precisionrifleseries.com. i intend to shoot regularly and keep track of points, so ill keep waiting for that email.

Thanks for the help.

Im already set up with Practiscore from USPSA, so ill have no problem with that part.

It was yesterday evening when i tried to sign up with Precisionrifleseries.com. i intend to shoot regularly and keep track of points, so ill keep waiting for that email.

if you still have issues here is the email address to contact: [email protected]

good news is, you can still sign up for matches and shoot.

then later you can go back and claim your scores