• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sig's New P365 SAS is SLICK!

That is pretty cool, I will have to check one out. I have a P365 currently and like it a lot.

Reactions: Tucker301
I never do laser or red-dot on any carry, but Nice sight-aim idea, will be nice to give some rangetime and check-out . I wonder if Sig. bought all rights to the design ? and be the only offering on market .

We have some Sig. rep's coming with booth to our local range scheduled soon, so I will be for sure putting a eyeball on one .
edit add:
3" ported barrel...that thing will be a Barker ...LOL

3" ported barrel...that thing will be a Barker ...LOL

099C3605-3B3E-4569-8E33-A965A3561576.gif

True, to a degree. I haven't seen another manufacturer cut a groove in their slide for it before this however.

If they took out the porting and put in the safety trigger group, I'd be all over it.

The current problem I'm finding out is you have to buy a lot of the line and swap things around to get what you want.

What Sig really needs for the P320 and P365 line is a custom assembly shop that can put the options together you want rather than having to buy several and mix them together.

What I really want is the X5 Legion but with the manual safety option and a really small grip.

I want to shoot one before I drop the money. Love my Sig 320 but I don't ccw with it.
Only carry my Springfield in 45 and probably always will but this new 365 looks appealing. Ported barrel ah not so much but it still has my attention.

The standard P365 shoots very well for a pistol it it's size category.
Pretty easy to hold onto and the recoil is fairly tame.
When shooting it compared to a HK P30SK the groups were similar.

Reactions: Tucker301
P365 in any configuration has been a knockout in my experience. Even with their growing pains associated with firing pin drag or some such, fitting 11 rounds into that pistol is amazing. Great trigger, great sights, great capacity, and smallish size.

Depending on your hands the extended 12 round mag (which gives you 13 total) may actually be a better fit in your hand and easier to shoot accurately with.

I agree, Sig has done some really good stuff lately. The XL model is really cool too. I think there are even some 15rd mags if you have some gorilla hands.

The P365XL with the Romeo Zero RDS is a really cool package.
I'm just waiting till they have one with the manual safety.

That's really cool!

Our G2 P365 has been impressive! We couldn't have made a better decision buying it when considering the other alternatives.

I have the 365,365XL,and just recently purchased the SAS.The sight is absolutely useless in low light conditions.It uses ambient light for the fiber optic sight.Wish it was trijicon.But it isn’t.

I carry a standard P365 that I've had for a couple years and still think is great! So, I was excited when the SAS version came out and rushed to buy one. I didn't mind the ported barrel at all, but I never got used to the sight. I could never shoot it as well as my standard P365. I'm sure, as with most new things, I could have become used to the SAS sight through more training and repetition. But after a while, I felt it was not going to replace my standard P365 and wasn't worth the time or ammo. I eventually sold it.
I think that if I could have rented one before buying, I would not have made the purchase.