• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Sikes clutch or similar on mdt?

smokinbobf4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
I have a mdt acc chassis and would like something that I could mount on the m lock on the side of the forend to put my thumb on for stability. The sikes clitch by manners looks like a good idea and I thought about just getting a qd mount or two and ordering the clutch to use. I could move them where I felt most comfortable I would thing. Anyone ever done this or is there anything else that works for this?

Check out the sawtooth weights a sidebite system. I just got some and it’s awesome. Used it in a match last weekends and love it. So comfortable and you can slide it as you need to you don’t have to keep positioning QD mounts all over the place. And the weights will help you balance every.

Awesome and thanks! I don’t really hear of anyone do that but figured it would work. I think I’m going to give it a try

1314417B-0946-48E1-B300-1C07ECDDA97E.jpeg
I wanted one, but didn’t want to use an MLOK QD slot and then add the clutch to it, so I 3D printed my own.

Not a knob, but a thumb rest.

Reactions: smokinbobf4
Thanks everyone! Turns out there are quite a few options. Has anyone used this thumb rest fro grayops? That almost seems the best to me

Ordered the Baker wings from MDT the day they showed "in stock". Little did I know (until after ordering and got the email) that they aren't in stock and ship in 6-7 weeks.