• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Silencer co. ASR on 338 lapua?

I can only quote my experience with a lighter 3006. It makes a good deal of difference over a bare muzzle the couple times I pulled a trigger without the can. It’s half as good as one of the popular prs brakes, hellfire ace etc.

Reactions: Gohring65
Good to know, I had it in my drawer, so it’s not going to cost me anything. I guess I’ll try it out. Thank ya!

it'll be better than bare muzzle but it's not the best

i'd get a better brake while i was waiting for a TBAC

it'll be better than bare muzzle but it's not the best

i'd get a better brake while i was waiting for a TBAC
Yeah, I probably will. Two responses and both you guys are pretty saying the same thing. It works, but not the best.

I've gone to the Aea419 sidewinder brakes and their silencer adaptor for my AXSR barrels and have been very happy. They're more effective than the keymo brakes I use on my other rifles, are crazy easy to install, and have very repeatable poi shift.

I dont particularly enjoy running my can on my 300 PRC barrel, but I definitely like having the option.