• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silencer Shop

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
I have come to realize that Silencer Shop makes it really easy to fill out all of the form 4 paperwork.. I ordered a can through TBAC and it's being built now and my status says that I will have my serial number in April. My question is: can I still go through Silencer Shop to do the form 4 paperwork even though I didn't purchase through them?

Steve

I believe you can, seems I read a thread here awhile back that asked that same question. If you have a dealer close with a kiosk, you could confirm with them to make sure.

Yes you can still use SS. Just have TBAC ship to FFL that has SS kiosk. If you have the luxury, call multiple FFLs as some may charge you a fee to add the can to their SS account which is frowned upon by SS but they don’t stop it.

I was in and in 20min with single shot trust, photo, and fingers.

Yes you can still go through SS.

Like you I ordered from a different dealer had it transferred to mine that has a SS kiosk. Used the kiosk to do my form 4 and paperwork, prints, etc.

My dealer logged into his account and assigned my can’s serial number to my account and paperwork.

I have come to realize that Silencer Shop makes it really easy to fill out all of the form 4 paperwork.. I ordered a can through TBAC and it's being built now and my status says that I will have my serial number in April. My question is: can I still go through Silencer Shop to do the form 4 paperwork even though I didn't purchase through them?

Steve
Yes. I ordered from TBAC and had it transferred to a SS Kiosk location. Pretty slick process.