• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silencer Thread, Bob Menendez sucks..

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2001
AL
none
  1. Screenshot_20190621-203110_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190621-202904_Outlook.jpg

Like all tyrants Bob doesn't give a flying fuck about suppressors or their
"perceived" addition to lethality to any weapon.
He is spiteful and arrogant and like a spoiled child forces his will onto others.
The sounds bites are icing on the cake.

R

Anything that that piece of shit says or does disgusts me . That POS is evil incarnate . Human traffivlck8ng , fuckin little kids and pay to play . He and a few others are tightly linked to the Arkansas shitbags .

It is easy to assume this latest attempt to ban something will go nowhere. Which will be the case in Congress this time around. But it will be front and center in many state legislatures going into 2020. Menendez's catchy signs "Hear Act" and the Virginia's governor roundtables on gun safety leading up to his July 9th special session, are focusing on the need to hear the shooter.

My opinion is that states with Democrats majorities will view suppressors as an easy to pass feel good legislation as it affects so few constituents.

The only chance to save suppressors is press your representatives to have a live fire demo before any legislations leaves a committee and again before a full vote.

Where the fuck is the NRA on this . Is Chris ( I Suck ) Cox gonna tel Congress that the majority of the membership supports this too . Fuckin whores .