• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD SilencerCo ASR Charlie Mount (AC622)

erikc641

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2017
Las Cruces, NM
This is for a brand new mount, no original packaging, taken off my Omega 36M (that I bought new). I have no intention of using this mount, as I am already invested in another type.

The ASR (Active Spring Retention) Mount is a quick attach / detach system for almost all SilencerCo suppressors. The simple one-hand-on, one-hand-off mounting system is compatible with all ASR Muzzle Devices to promote ease of transfer from one silencer to another. Once shouldered, the locking ring ensures the silencer won’t rotate or work itself loose under a heavy firing schedule.

**Charlie accessories are compatible with Chimera 300, Omega 36M, and Saker ASR (all models).

$125 OBO shipped. Will get pics up shortly or you can request them to your e-mail or phone.

Thanks

Last edited:
can you send some pics of it to 409-nine nine six-7600

Pictures

Attachments

• 1CECE5B6-60C3-45BE-80B8-BFF598398F8A.jpeg
    1CECE5B6-60C3-45BE-80B8-BFF598398F8A.jpeg
    544.3 KB · Views: 42