• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Silencerco BOGO...free suppressors...our of jail?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    How many of your that bought in the BOGO deal have actually received your free suppressors out of jail? Got my originals. Haven’t got any of the free ones back yet and we are going on damn near 2 years from purchase.

I was picking up a can last week and talking to a guy doing the same with one of the sico BOGO cans. So there's at least 1 out there now...

I’m calling dealer again tomorrow and the ATF on Monday. Two years is entirely too damn long to have to wait for a suppressor. Might have to reach out to my old congressman!

Reactions: 338dude
    Free one took a year to get to dealer
    3 month delay before sending in, dealer sold and new owner waiting on NFA paperwork
    Check cashed 10/16/19

waiting

Still waiting on two Sico cans I bought last year, I think they went pending early June? They say "anytime" but now they got a new excuse make it take longer, the virus. I had to buy 'em before the 2019 BOGO sale kicked off though since there were only those two in stock. I think I bought 'em in April but after transfer to dealer and sending form 4 to ATF it took until June.

I can't believe there are some of you waiting for the 2018 BOGO sale!? I'd for sure be finding out what the holdup is on that.

Wonder if there'll be a 2020 BOGO.

I'll definitely be e-filing Form 1's from now on, I hear they take only a few months, some got 'em back in weeks (!) but I guess you're just stuck waiting forever with Form 4's.

They oughta be able to speed this up, I'm the same man, same trust, bought many over the years --an updated background check and inspection to ensure the actual Form 4 is in order is really all it should take to get the stamp in the 21st century FFS.

I had both of my BOGO cans in hand January of this year and I think the wait was almost a complete year from the ATF.

I just called the NFA fully expecting to hear "pending" on the second, free can from the botched BOGO deal. Original Purchase was 7/1/18.
    Form 4 individual
    Check cashed 7/8/19
    Approved 4/26/20
    Stamp not at the dealer yet

I think they were trying to kick up their sale numbers during a slump yes but never expected to give away that many cans. But who knows really 🤷‍♂️Talking with my local dealer he was told by SiCo never ever again.

Got my freebie today. If I remember correctly check cashed in June 2019

There is something wrong if it’s been two years

Not necessarily. Lots of factors contributing to this nonsense. Gov shutdowns, pandemics, now riots, not to mention Silencerco drug their ass getting the suppressors made. Took them damn near a year or more to deliver the freebies to dealers so that most people couldn’t start the process to get those until like a year after the bogo started. But with that said, I’m about to get my contacts at the ATF involved again and possibly my congressman as well. I’m sick of waiting. They know more about me than I do already, not to mention this ain’t my first rodeo and have tons of crap as it is. There shouldn’t Be any waiting imo.

got both of mine, got both stamps too. took about 4 months to get the cans, got them both the same day. filed the form 4 (trust) about a week later. took about 11 months to get the stamps. the last time the silencerco rep was at the local indoor range, he indicated that that promo was a 'one-time thing', apparently they had much better response than they ever imagined.

got both of mine, got both stamps too. took about 4 months to get the cans, got them both the same day. filed the form 4 (trust) about a week later. took about 11 months to get the stamps. the last time the silencerco rep was at the local indoor range, he indicated that that promo was a 'one-time thing', apparently they had much better response than they ever imagined.

Damn. I’m in the Two year boat almost. Longest I’ve ever had to wait.

When did your check clear?

submitted to ATF
    7/17/2019​
    200$ Check Cashed by ATF
    8/2/2019​

i bought the Omega 6/7/2018 so i have been waiting a good 2 years on this suppressor.

submitted to ATF
    7/17/2019​
    200$ Check Cashed by ATF
    8/2/2019​

i bought the Omega 6/7/2018 so i have been waiting a good 2 years on this suppressor.

Im with you man! Got my originals but no freebies yet. So it looks like they almost a year out from when the check cashed.

Never saw the BOGO deal, now I'm quite sad I didn't lol. Were the tax stamps BOGO?

Never saw the BOGO deal, now I'm quite sad I didn't lol. Were the tax stamps BOGO?

no the stamps were not included.

the BOGO deal was a few years ago, it turned into huge drama because silencerco misjudged the interest and got overwhelmed, this caused a lot of crying by babies that were sad that they had to wait for their free suppressor.... you should look the old threads up if you are bored, people trying to explain that the free suppressor wasnt actually free and and how silencerco owed them.... the crying was epic! ( ar15.com also had a nice crying thread)

no the stamps were not included.

the BOGO deal was a few years ago, it turned into huge drama because silencerco misjudged the interest and got overwhelmed, this caused a lot of crying by babies that were sad that they had to wait for their free suppressor.... you should look the old threads up if you are bored, people trying to explain that the free suppressor wasnt actually free and and how silencerco owed them.... the crying was epic! ( ar15.com also had a nice crying thread)
    Crying for a free item? Thats crazy to me.

So, I finally broke down and called my ATF buddy again yesterday. Told him what all had been going on, he said that’s ridiculous, said he’d look into it again and let me know something. Got a phone call this morning saying my stuff was approved, stamps are in and I can pick them up Monday. Damn. I should have done a follow up call months ago!!!!