• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo BOGO

This is an insane deal. I've never seen a BOGO suppressor deal. I have YHM rifle cans and lots of their QD mounts, they make an adapter for the Omega to use YHM qd mounts. I'm gonna have a hard time passing up this to get an Omega and a free pistol can.

I'm thinking about it!

Sig did it last year, buy a srd get a rimfire free.

cans sales have been low since everyone thought they would do away with $200 stamp. everyone stopped buying . have seen some guys go out business, some reduce employees . on good not there has been some great deals available. take advantage of them. this is the time to get some buddies that have been on fence to buy . they are never going to do away with $200 stamp- if anything they will make it higher

Reactions: CStroud
Not that I want to pay an extra $200, but what has kept me from buying cans is the wait.

Reactions: shoobe01
Just noticed that the Maxim 9 counts as a purchase -- it's on sale for $801 from at least one retailer. Pretty tempting.

Reactions: shoobe01
Just noticed that the Maxim 9 counts as a purchase -- it's on sale for $801 from at least one retailer. Pretty tempting.

Yeah, I purchased mine before I saw the sales. So I prepaid for my free suppressor. I have seen the Octanes for under $400 also. Silencerco is trying to dump a bunch of product.

Anyone have a clue whats going on? Why they are dumping product? They just ramp up production too much and over produce?

Last edited:
Anyone have a clue whats going on? Why they are dumping product? They just ramp up production too much and over produce?
I thought the same thing. My buddy told me that this happens every summer but I don't remember this much free product, usually just a rimfire, and a cheap one at that...

I couldn’t pass up Capitol Armory’s deal!

Last edited:
Just a heads up. I bought an Omega last week from gunbroker, to take advantage of this deal. Went to my dealer to get the stamp and he said that he has had 3 people order omega's off of gun broker that came to him for transfer, that the whole sale was a scam. Seller on gunbroker just took their money. Luckily mine was legit. I'm not sure how gunbroker is handling these. I sure the buyers will get reimbursed, but for now they just lost whatever money they spent on them. Dealer just said the guys told him they got them for smoking good deals. Goes back to that whole "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is"

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
I grabbed two Omegas for ARs and at the same time ordered flat end caps in 5.56 and 7.62 to cover the basis (5.56, 6.8 SPC, 300 blk, and 308). Without the brake end cap on there it gets to be a good size and rates for full auto.

Most of the reviews I’ve read people prefer the Omega and I won’t be doing full auto mag dumps. That seems to be the strength mentioned with the Saker.

Last edited:

Okay, fuck it, I can't pass that up. Don't have the money, I really don't, but I can dip into some savings now, and then live slim and not buy anything new until I replace my savings. I wanted another Saker anyway, and I've had my eye on that Maxim 9 for a while. Hopefully that's an option at a decent price.

Thanks for that info, I didn't understand when I got a PM from a member earlier this week and he mentioned getting 3 for free or something...

Gonna have to think it over. $2000+ for a Maxim 9 and a Saker 556 w/Trifecta mount. Problem is I don't really need a 9mm or .45 can or a .22 can... So it's gonna take some thought. If I needed the cans, didn't have any, or if I had more money to spare I'd jump on it. I'd be stupid not to.

If you need a 9mm and/or .45 can and a .22 can, say you're just starting out with suppressors, you'd be absolutely fucking balls dumb stupid to pass this up if you have a way to scrape, scrounge or borrow and beg to make it happen. These don't come along often. You could get a .30 can or two or 556 and end up with five cans in five calibers to get started. Wish I had that option. No, those five cost me $3500 or more, probably more. You can get 'em for $1600, wow.

I was looking at buying a Hybrd as a catch all for my bigger bore rifles anyways. Glad I saw this. $1200 for a Hybrid and Octane 45K including the $400 in tax stamps is pretty much a no brainer given I was in the Hybrid market anyways.

Not that I want to pay an extra $200, but what has kept me from buying cans is the wait.

If the wait is a year, you are still spending a year.

At least if you start the time now, you will have the can at the end instead of regrets...

My brother and I jumped on this a few days ago. We bought two Chimeras and will be getting an Octane and a an Octane 45. May be tempted to drop a rim fire can into the mix while I am at it.

Bought the Chimera and selected the 45K as the freebie. Already have a Saker762, Osprey 45, Octane 45, Spectre Ii, amd Hybrid 46.

Just ordered a Harverster 338 to use on my 300 NM when I build it. Going to get the Octane 45 as my freebie.

If you get a Saker at $775 and get an extra mount with the purchase ($850 total) do you qualify for the $700 rebate or the $800 rebate? It’s only $775 worth of suppressor but it’s all spent at once through the SilencerShop as one item

If you get a Saker at $775 and get an extra mount with the purchase ($850 total) do you qualify for the $700 rebate or the $800 rebate? It’s only $775 worth of suppressor but it’s all spent at once through the SilencerShop as one item

Per my telephone conversation with Silencerco, the qualifying purchases have to be serialized items ( accessories don't count towards the total - in the example above, you'd be at $775 ).

Reactions: Sainte70

The dollar amounts specifically only apply to serialized items (suppressors). Mounts & accessories do not count towards the thresholds.

Unfortunately you might have to find a different vendor that doesn’t have as good a deal lol.

Yeah I’m going to have to ask to be billed extra for the can and less for the mount and see how that goes. If not then just more for the can.

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Maybe buy an extra mount and have them discount that for the addition on the can.