• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Silencerco end cap HELP

hino895

Private
Minuteman
My new suppressor is still in jail but I have just found out the 6.5 end cap has been discontinued.
Part number AC4737, Would really like to have one.
Anybody has a connection, source or have one they would like to part with please let me know.
Serious OCD situation.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 7.24.20 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 7.24.20 AM.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 90
My new suppressor is still in jail but I have just found out the 6.5 end cap has been discontinued.
Anybody has a connection, source or have one they would like to part with please let me know.
Serious OCD situation.

I would run a 30 cal if I were you

Serious OCD situation.

For sound attenuation there will be almost no discernible difference between those two calibers (in relation to the use of various end caps).

Reactions: kthomas
Nobody can tell the sound difference and you could increase back pressure that creates more action noise / smoke, or be more likely to get an end cap strike. Better off with .30 end cap.

But if you have to have one, open up a .223 to whatever you want.

Does it have to be a 6.5mm front cap?

I personally wouldn't worry about matching the aperture to the OD of your projectile, it really doesn't make that big of a difference in the end.

@HansohnBrothers make/sell end caps, but I don't see any in 6.5mm:

That would have been my suggestion if he were looking for the bravo cap but sico still makes the bravo 6.5 for, say, an omega.
The Charlie front cap which is what op referenced (not directly but from looking the part# up) is for the chimera and saker

I've been running the 9MM cap on mine. Not enough difference in sound and I am good to go on everything including the .338LM. A perk is that I don't have to worry about what cap I have on and risk launching it down range because I "forgot". :LOL: