• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo Harvester

Not their best video but the can looks awesome. Some awesome specs for a .300 win mag suppressor. Street price could hit under $600 after awhile.

Specs:
Cal. .300
Weight 11.3oz
Dia. 1.375″
Length 8.8″
dB Reduction 21.1-33.6 (depending on caliber)
MSRP $750

Looks promising. I can only imagine the brake is to further reduce recoil or just to look different. I may need to add one of these to the collection if the price is going to be around $700.

Having seen it in action, it's both quiet and damn lightweight. It'll probably sell on average for $550-600 at most places. I'd definitely pick one up...

Having seen it in action, it's both quiet and damn lightweight. It'll probably sell on average for $550-600 at most places. I'd definitely pick one up...

How was the "muzzle blast" of the brake? The weight and interchangeability of the direct thread has my attention but the muzzle brake kinda kills it for me.

I saw them use this at the GAP GRIND and it was pretty awesome.

Suppressors do reduce a lot, but they can still push against you pretty well. (Try shooting a .50 with a suppressor vs a brake) So this can help in a small way.

It was not crazy as the suppressor absorbs a lot of the blast, but it definitely works, and in a way, "why not" ... if it cheap and easy, and in this case, it's not expensive, and it gives you that tiny bit extra, it's a smart move.

James was using one and was in the Top 10 at K&M the entire weekend. So I would say it is working.

I saw them use this at the GAP GRIND and it was pretty awesome.

Suppressors do reduce a lot, but they can still push against you pretty well. (Try shooting a .50 with a suppressor vs a brake) So this can help in a small way.

It was not crazy as the suppressor absorbs a lot of the blast, but it definitely works, and in a way, "why not" ... if it cheap and easy, and in this case, it's not expensive, and it gives you that tiny bit extra, it's a smart move.

James was using one and was in the Top 10 at K&M the entire weekend. So I would say it is working.
Any comment on the muzzle blast compared to a regular brake? If I get one it will be for my hunting rifles and in the rocky country I hunt I could take a shot next to a rock escarpment and dont want to deafen myself. My 300wm doesnt recoil bad at all with the can so the muzzle brake isnt a selling point for me. The weight, price and interchangeability of thread pattern is however.

You hardly noticed it ... I shot in the same squad as James and it was barely noticeable, it just blows the gasses out instead of straight forward.

This. It was quiet, and the brake wasn't really an issue. The two guys shooting them said that they perceived noticeably less kick with the brake than the prototypes that didn't have a brake. It might kick up a bit more dust if you're shooting in a very dry and sandy environment, but it's nothing close to what a larger compensator will put out. Then again, it wasn't very dusty during the GAP Grind, was it? :p

I got to use the harvester while filming parts of this video. The brake does make some difference in felt recoil, but it is very hard to quantify how much it is reduced.

The baffles are made of stainless and the tube is aluminum. This suppressor is very light weight, has good tone and noise attenuation, along with a good price point.

I shot both a 300 blackout bolt gun and 7.62x39 rifle hosts. Both worked well with the harvester and it is capable if much more than these two middle weight calibers.

I had a blast helping Silencerco get some film and got to have a cameo spot on the video around the 1 minute mark. My short lived internet celebrity fame. LOL.

Keep your eyes peeled for more to come from Silencerco in the near future as I was able to use, and see in action on hogs, another suppressor they should release soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I've seen this in action and it's a sweet can and the silencerco guys are awsome dudes !!! I won a silencerco can of choice at the prs finale and I am surly picking up this one !

The Harvester is a great can, but give silencerco a little bit more time be for you are set on the Harvester for your purchase. There is more coming out that may interest you too.

I can't give details, but I don't want anyone to regret a purchase because another can from the same company may better suit their needs. Just give them a week or two. Then decide.

Can anybody speculate when the Harvester (and the teased yet unannounced 'maybe more suitable' can) will be shipped to dealers following SHOT?

According to the rep the harvester will be shipping to dealers very soon.

Im not buying anything til after SHOT, theres a lot of cool stuff that's been teased the last few weeks.

The Harvester is a great can, but give silencerco a little bit more time be for you are set on the Harvester for your purchase. There is more coming out that may interest you too.

I can't give details, but I don't want anyone to regret a purchase because another can from the same company may better suit their needs. Just give them a week or two. Then decide.

Thank u. That just convinced me not to knee jerk. Could you post a web site to follow. Thx

Trauma1

As soon as I get more information I will pass it on. I know a little about what is coming, but I cannot release anything until Silencerco does first.

I think most of you will be pleased with the next new offering. If not released in the next few days pay close attention to Shot Show.

As far as I know, the new product is a change. However, it is not a change that will reduce sales of current inventory. It is an addition to the current offerings.

Spectre II will not change. There are a few new things coming out this week at shot, stay tuned. As for the brake on the end of the harvester, it is a huge difference! A muzzle brake is far more effective than a can at reducing actual recoil. The can will not reduce peak impulse by much it just increases the duration therefore giving that push feeling instead of a sharp jab. The harvester is the best of both, reduces the recoil without adding the stupid blast of a brake. Those that say a 300 win with a can is good enough would be hugely surprised by this can.

SilencerCo Harvester

Perhaps a stupid question, but would there be any concerns about long-term durability on a centerfire can that has an aluminum tube?

This seems like a great can for a hunter (duh) and a recreational shooter that may shoot some matches but won't run it super-hard, with light weight at a lower price than a Ti can...but not owning anything other than an aluminum 22LR can I'm pretty ignorant on thr matter.

As with all Silencerco rifle cans the core is designed so strong that you don't even need a tube. The tube is simply there for aesthetics. We ran a few cans this year with out a tube even on them, just the welded core and a mirage cover so that no one could see it. The alum tube on the Harvester is the same way, just there to cover up the welded tube.

As with all Silencerco rifle cans the core is designed so strong that you don't even need a tube. The tube is simply there for aesthetics. We ran a few cans this year with out a tube even on them, just the welded core and a mirage cover so that no one could see it. The alum tube on the Harvester is the same way, just there to cover up the welded tube.

I know the Aluminum tube allows you to offer it at a lower price point, but substituting Titanium would result in a product that would stand up better to being knocked around.

The target market for this can is for hunters and price was a big concern. All of our alum is class III hard black, runs 65-70 Rockwell C which is dang hard and great for abrasive resistance.

The target market for this can is for hunters and price was a big concern. All of our alum is class III hard black, runs 65-70 Rockwell C which is dang hard and great for abrasive resistance.

Any plans on a comparison video against some of the other precision rifle cans? I'd love to see how the numbers stack up.

Yeah...definitely curious to see meter readings of the Harvester on a 308 as well as a 223/5.56.

Wait, so you were shooting .300 Win Mag through a can that consisted of nothing but a core and a fabric mirage cover over it? Is the core of a sealed design, or closer in cross-section to a Sparrow?

He's implying it's a fully welded stack with a pretty aluminum shroud to show off that sweet logo. On a side note. My Octane just cleared. What's SiCo stance on having the tube cerakoted? If that doesn't void the warranty what about the serial #? It doesn't seem to be engraved very deep

Yes 300 win through just the core. The core is sealed and welded. The cerakote would not void warranty, when we do the octane FDE we engrave after cerakote. It would be your responsibility to make sure the serial number could be seen.

Planning to get this for my LRPR .308, How is the POI shift and is it repeatable. Does the can affect accuracy?

Can anybody speculate when the Harvester (and the teased yet unannounced 'maybe more suitable' can) will be shipped to dealers following SHOT?

Stocking dealers should have them almost anytime now. We were told that our orders were being submitted and as soon as they came back approved the cans would be shipped to us ASAP.

Looks like I will be waiting for the new release and a group buy in the future.
Love my Osprey.

I have a bunch of Silencerco cans on the way, including the harvester ... looking forward to getting them and putting out some results.

These guys are definitely doing it right

Stocking dealers should have them almost anytime now. We were told that our orders were being submitted and as soon as they came back approved the cans would be shipped to us ASAP.

You in the Class III biz too, KYS?

You in the Class III biz too, KYS?

Not really. I help my local SOT guy by scouting new products, testing them, attending trade shows for him, etc. In turn he lets me order my own product and pay cost. It's a good relationship to have and I don't mind helping out my friends better their business. :D

I am hoping within the next year or so I will be opening up a high end gear shop. I will sell custom rifles, NV, optics, AR's, and perform a lot of mandatory gunsmithing work. Right now we are settling on a location to set up shop. We have one place in mind, we will know more about it in the next 2 weeks!

are there any plans for a group buy? I was looking at getting a SAS Arbiter but now am thinking of going with the Harvester.