• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SilencerCO Hybrid 46M cover

Laceygm

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2018
I recently got my SilencerCo Hybrid 46M out of jail and I am looking for a cover.
I have a Burn Proof heavy cover on my Omega 300, and have been very happy with it. I am looking at the size chart from Burn Proof and they list the 46M as a "Heavy Custom" as opposed to the "Heavy" for my Omega 300. At a cost difference of $50. The only difference is the diameter is 0.1" bigger.
Their chart calls for an 8" cover with a diameter of 1.6" for the 46M with ASR exposed and flat end cap covered. The actual diameter of the can is 1.57".
My Omega 300 calls for a 1.5" cover and the can diameter is 1.5".

My question, is there anyone that has put the "Heavy" 1.5" x 8" cover on the 46M? If so, is it good to go, or should I drop the extra $50? The math tells me that the difference in the 2 covers will be a bout 0.2".

The Burn Proof cover is in the price range I want to spend, and is built like I want. I like the fact that it is using a kevlar cord and not paracord. The only thing I wish it had was a strap that went around the barrel to help hold in place. A lot of the others I have seen are a little north of what I am willing to drop for a cover.

Thanks