• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SilencerCo Maxim50 *SOLD*

Fixr

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
Northern Virginia
Selling a gently used SilencerCo Maxim 50 suppressed muzzle loader that I bought used from another member here a couple of years ago. He added the scope base and had it Cerakoted burnt bronze ( it’s a little light in some spots), he said he had 50 rounds on it and I probably have a 100 on it so less than 200 rounds total. I added a picatinny rail to the bottom of the forearm for a bipod. The rifle comes as shown in the pictures with case, manual, loading accessories, cleaning accessories and bullets ( I will include the powder and primers in a face to face sale ). Price is $800.00 plus actual shipping charges, payment method either PayPal F&F or money order.

This rifle is considered an antique firearm and does not require a FFL transfer or tax stamp and I can ship it directly to you. It is your responsibility to know if you can legally own it in your state.

1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited:
I got one of these and they are so fun, if u are a reloader and lover to tinker this is the project u need! Top for a great deal!