• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo Omega 300 "Base"

wcoats

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Apex NC
I've heard someone mention getting a SilencerCo Omega 300 "Base" what was just the suppressor with the front ancho brake but no ASR mount or muzzle device at a cost savings compared to the version that comes with the ASR mount and muzzle device. I did some quick looking on google but can't find anything on a "base" version of the Omega. Is there a different name for it that I need to search? Or does anyone know an online retailer that has that version?

I have an Omega 300 that I am happy with and I never use the ASR mounting system. I use it with the Area 419 mounting system so I would be happy if I could get the can without even the direct thread mount if it was a savings. With the form 4 wait times being low right now I'm tempted to pick up a second one if I can find one at a low enough price.

Capital Armory has the option to buy it without the mounting accessories.

The 300 DTM is the direct thread model. You can always change the mount out on it if you ever decide you want the ASR mount.