• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silent drill platoon

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Houston, TX
I've always been extremely impressed with the dedication and precision that these soldiers represent. Gives me a sense of pride to watch this.

And high school a friend's brother did this and he would practice hour upon hour. Later on in life I had an acquaintance that did this and was asked to help train. My job was basically just tossed the rifle to him and I struggled to do such a simple task... no real depth perception on my part. Needless to say, my assistants didn't last very long... LOL

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure.

It makes me proud as hell to watch that and I'm just a Fly Boy. The only thing I found disrespectful, is why was anyone on that F'n field during that presentation?? Mac

Had the pleasure of watching these Marines at the 1997 Boy Scout Jamboree at Fort AP Hill, Virginia. Incredible!