• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silly Peasants - The Rules Don't Apply to Us

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    You silly peasants on SH don't realize yet that the rules don't apply to the privileged leftists. So just shut up and wear your mask. You should be satisfied with the crumbs that we feed you from our tables. You knuckle-dragging troglodytes aren't even grateful to we, the chosen few, that destroy your lives to save them. Now bow down and lick the hands that feed you.

Calif. Gov. Newsom attended party last week as state prepares for Thanksgiving limitations

Look at the aunt quiff and blm crap about social distancing and masks.

One thing I know is that Covid19 stopped the Flu because it doesn't exist anymore , to really think about it all disease and death related accidents have cease to exist anymore. You can only die of covid anymore.

One thing I know is that Covid19 stopped the Flu because it doesn't exist anymore , to really think about it all disease and death related accidents have cease to exist anymore. You can only die of covid anymore.

The fearless leaders are setting us up to have forced vaccinations.

First, they scare the hell out of everyone by pronouncing doom & gloom with false data that shows people dying like chickens in a slaughterhouse.

To save everyone, they order shutdowns that cripple the economy and order everyone to wear a mask. Not to mention that they discredit the idea of using a simple drug to treat those infected, like the treatment the POTUS received.

They will tell us that the only prevention to this plague is a vaccine that EVERYONE must take. That will, supposedly, save us from a virus which isn't any more harmful than the flu.

What I would like to know is how many shares do our fearless leaders own of Pfizer or other companies developing the vaccine?

Let this sink in. The perfect trifecta in order for the people with stock in these companies to make money is:

(1) Induce panic by telling us that gadzillions of people will die. Remember that fear causes people to think they need something.
    (2) Cause hardships both economically and emotionally by shutdowns, travel restrictions and mask mandates. This creates a false assumption that in order to get money back in the peasants pocket everyone has to be cured or be made immune of the dreaded virus.
    (3) Discredit simple remedies and offer more expensive miracle drugs to vaccinate everyone. And make vaccinations mandatory. This creates the illusion that there is ONLY ONE cure. It won’t work unless everyone is forced to take it.

Big pharma and their investors stand to make millions off of that plan. To repeat my question, how much stock is owned by the politicians and millionaires?