• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silly Trust Question

FatBoy

After 20 years, going anonymous..
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2001
TN
I’m kicking around buying a Surefire SOCOM 7.62 for a couple rifles and most of my stuff is in a trust with my wife and daughter. She was married last year and moved to Tacoma, so I rarely see her.

Question for the masses, which is “easier”,

going single shot trust and adding them after to a new trust

Finding fingerprint cards and getting her to fill out a couple dozen for later

An option I have yet to ponder?

If you use SilencerShop, and they have both your fingerprints on files, you can have them print out pre-printing fingerprint cards. All you would have to do is fill out the info at the top and send it in. It's actually very easy.

Reactions: FatBoy
You could have your daughter do the digital prints and send them to you. Then you forward them to the ATF along with your application.

Reactions: FatBoy
Good deal. I was hoping to just get her to a Kiosk. I may have to adjust the exact can I want but that’s small potatoes.

Thank you.

Good deal. I was hoping to just get her to a Kiosk. I may have to adjust the exact can I want but that’s small potatoes.

Thank you.

You can request your prints from silencershop for $15. So you don't need to use ss to utilize some of their features.

Also even if silencer shop doesn't have the can you want you can still send it to an ffl and use their kiosk to process it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NiteQwill