• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silly with the Offhand ... I can't lift a .50cal

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I can't hold a .50 cal up, so I have to use a little gun at closer ranges...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tGE-wmVDI0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah sounds about right. i have the x32 on my scar right now, pleased with it. But i liked the x24 too so not suprised.

The 42 has Side Parallax, Digi-Illum, the entire reticle lights up in both red or green and it's a pretty sweet scope.

Mil / Mil with a Mil R reticle..., plus they added a small Cat Tail on it

oh damn, that is nice. well shit. way to piss in my cheerios frank! might as well go throw away my x32 then ;) mine is just mildot mil/mil but works, gives me a little more then the elcan i could be running. running it with a RMR. will probably make its way over to my SPR or new GAP 308 shorty bolt gun when i get home. my 32 has the cat tail it is a nice feature.

I don't live in your world though ;) definately want to try a beast when they come out.

I expected more from you...

After seeing the 50 cal shot offhand at 1 000yds, I was looking forward to see you shot a M2 offhand at 2 500yds starting from an ankle holster.

:D

PS: double taps of course.

Last edited:
    Of course, jerry fuckin miculik makes us all look like jackasses. Christ on a plate that guy ran zero down in like 2 seconds. I can barely do that with my 1911.

That's more like it!

I can't wait for some Hollywood movie to have someone using a .50BMG for CQB and when someone calls "Hollywood BS" I'll send them this video.

By the way, I have .50s bigger than Lowlight.:cool: