• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Since we got justice for George Floyd....

Nobody cares if whitey gets killed by the police . No political hay to be made .
But you already knew that !
As all white people should by now .

That's a good question to put out there. Please pardon me if I don't anticipate a equally good answer that actually goes to the root of the problem.

Reactions: Pbgt
or kelly thomas?

h4p9AGz.gif

Reactions: diverdon
Well that one woman murdered in cold blood by a black moslem, well that got quickly swept under the rug

Reactions: supercorndogs
Now they made a shrine in the area where Floyd went down. And there are special rules for any white people who venture there. This is blatant and arrogant racism and racial hatred that would never be tolerated against blacks. Another example of the two-tiered justice system, and, if you're white, don't expect any.

Now they made a shrine in the area where Floyd went down. And there are special rules for any white people who venture there. This is blatant and arrogant racism and racial hatred that would never be tolerated against blacks. Another example of the two-tiered justice system, and, if you're white, don't expect any.
Every white guy should piss on it

Reactions: Dunraven and Pbgt
Good, they don't like me and I Don't like them. Everybody knows what to expect now, makes things much simpler.

Reactions: Dunraven