• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Since you have lots of free time... Must-Have book to read!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So not sure how many remember back in Feb. when the HMFIC mentioned that he had a book in the works... but it drops in a couple of days!

Going to be a must-have book for the library. John Plaster's book was c. 1993... and while excellent at the time... is more than dated. This is probably going to be the best thing to come out about precision shooting in the past 20 years. And it's from our own Frank!

Just ordered mine. Don't miss out!

Sirhr

Ordered.

I hope there's a section on the Coriolis Effect

I likes lots of pitchers:
1587167198119.png

R

The title hasn't been released yet?
I'm confused?
I'm in for a signed copy or 2.

Ah if I could only find that picture of Frank laying on a bed in his undies rolling in cash. Please someone find it. It is effing perfect for this thread.

I had the Kindle version pre-ordered but was told that it was no longer offered in that format.

Is it just delayed or will it never offered in Kindle format

Im in to order one. Id also order a signed one direct and cut Amazon out if possible.

Marines know not to EAT the crayons. They're just for coloring the pictures and range cards.

Going to order one knowing full well that I'll be hearing Frank's voice as I read the words...:ROFLMAO:

I started in on The Last Lion about Winston Churchill. He's one of the historical figured I'd have on my Top 10 to have a beer with....outstanding book.

Just re-read Undaunted Courage(Merriwether Lewis bio). Those boys had YUGE nuts I don't know if I am tough enough to have survived, but what a heck of an experience it woulda been trying.

Like idd learn anything.......

So not sure how many remember back in Feb. when the HMFIC mentioned that he had a book in the works... but it drops in a couple of days!

Going to be a must-have book for the library. John Plaster's book was c. 1993... and while excellent at the time... is more than dated. This is probably going to be the best thing to come out about precision shooting in the past 20 years. And it's from our own Frank!

Just ordered mine. Don't miss out!

Sirhr

Does an undersized pop out jump out of a page in the back of the book somewhere and start yelling at me if I don't read the whole thing?

• Haha
Reactions: MCHOG
Ordering mine. Now to get Frank to sign it by shooting a hole through the opened cover page at 1000 yards....... 🤠

Mine just arrived!! To bad I am at work. Now when I go to his class in September he can sign it.

My hard copy/paperback arrived yesterday. Devouring it.

I got the eBook when it was first mentioned, and got through the first several chapters; and then I went back to my more usual fare.

The physical tome is much better.

Greg