• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sinclair F-class bipod

TheShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2007
Dallas, Texas
I am looking for one of these for competitions. Is there anywhere to get one other than Sinclair? Obviously the goal is to reduce the price paid.

Also, I am going to use this with an AICS. Has anyone done it? I know it won't fit the standard sling swivel so an adapter is needed. Sinclair said that their adapter would fit, but I think that the AICS rail has different dimensions from the Freeland/Anschutz rails.

Thanks.

Re: Sinclair F-class bipod

OK, do you want the 1st generation or the 2nd ? The 2nd gen allows a lower profile. You can always do as I did and haunt other sites that do more with F class shooting and looking the For ale. If I could find both bipods & my Camera (AT SAME TIME) I'd take photos. Maybe that will be my mission this weekend. Stay tuned

Re: Sinclair F-class bipod

I am looking for the 2nd gen. All the pics I have seen, it appears to be the better product. I shot one a couple weeks ago and loved it, but it wouldn't fit my rifle.