• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sinclair Priming Tool Head Question - 300 PRC

ETR310

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2020
Oregon
I'm trying to scratch together the tools and such I'll need to start working up loads for my future 300 PRC. I can't seem to find part numbers or categories for the priming head (or insert for the universal priming head) for the Sinclair priming tool. Anyone have one? Thanks in advance.

unless anyone knows you may wanna call them in the morning and see if they can point you to the correct part good luck

Thanks for the help. I called Sinclair / Brownells this AM and spoke with a tech. He gave me the part number 749-101-041 for the #16 shell holder. Just FYI, in case anyone else needs the info.

Stay safe.

Sinclair's techs have always been extremely helpful for me. Its good to hear that they are still that way.

My 300 PRC will be here today, and I'm looking forward to loading some rounds. I've only loaded pistol thus far. It will be a fun journey. I've got all the components except brass, with some Lapua coming that is on backorder. I purchased 40 Hornady cartridges, just to be able to shoot it, and use that brass until the Lapua gets here. Hopefully it will arrive in late February.