• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sinclair tactical bipod

Aauletto

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2013
Newtown PA
i just picked up a sinclair tactical bipod for my rem 700 sps tactical it seems really nice compaired to the blackhawk cheepy i was using i was looking for an atlas but it seemed like a pain in the ass to have to get a rail for underneath my bell and carlson a5 medalist stock so i got this one that goes on the swivel

Hey there,
How do you like the Sinclair pod? It looks to be very solid in the pictures but I have never seen one in real life. Generally anything with Sinclair's name on it is excellent equipment. I have the atlas quick lever pod on my tac gun and love it but it would be nice to have a swivel stud mount for the classic sporting rifles. How do you like the features of your new pod?

so far it seems nice and well built to me but i have not shot it yet with it on just got it today .. will let you know sunday after i get some shots off with it im hoping its a big diff from the cheap one i had on from blackhawk

Let us know how you like it... It looks like it would be pretty robust, but I like the look of the atlas better.

^^^^^I really like Ken Ferrell bases, they don't seem to get the "press" some of the other mfgs get, but I don't think there are any better.

So I shot with my new bipod today and it was great I loved it would highly recommend ! It had just the right amount of give it was perfect height for prone or bench very adjustable for any shooter and when I zeroed in on my target it was sturdy and did not move