• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sinclairs NEW Website is UP!

JLM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2008
WY
You know the drill:

http://www.sinclairintl.com/

laugh.gif

Re: Sinclairs NEW Website is UP!

Makes a great outfit even better. I think even they would admit the old website sucked, especially when it came to searching for things.

For some reason the new site did not recognize my login so I had to re-register. Lost all of my purchase / order history. But the site is a Huge improvement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For some reason the new site did not recognize my login so I had to re-register. Lost all of my purchase / order history. But the site is a Huge improvement. </div></div>

same here

Personally I think its a HUGE improvement for an already excellent company.

For those of you that are wondering about your old account info here is what I was told:

"However, we would be glad to provide any customers with their account information by printing it out or perhaps emailing it - it is accessible through our order entry software that is accessible by talking with our techs."

The Brownell affiliation with Sinclair has overall been a pretty good deal. I'd imagine reworking of the site is related to it.