• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Singer 1911 the holy grail

There will be a ton of history in those crates, for sure!!!

295E270000000578-0-image-m-6_1433479588814.jpg

Who knows... maybe its in there...

Cheers, Sirhr

I saw one. Old timer at The Firing Line had it. He claimed unfired. Told me I could take the first shot for 50k......... it was a real Singer, dont know for sure about the unfired. He had many historic firearms worthy of a high end museum.

Daily Mail had an article today about the CMP getting authorization to sell the 1911s.

Whole bunch of dumb in the article.

We really don't want these uninformed boobs talking about this.

You can tell CMP is not much interested as they have set up a shell corp to deal the 1911s.

To their credit they they have gone belts and suspenders to try to cover themselves.

I can imagine a lefty sacrificing himself/herself/shimself using CMP guns in a heinous crime to shut the whole thing down.

There will be some nice ones, and others with slides painted with M-NU. Lowered expectations will prevent disappointment later.

The real Holy Grail 1911 is one manufactured by North American Arms Ltd in Quebec Canada in late 1918...there were only 100 produced.

Reactions: davidb187