• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Single round sled for AI rifle

bfk4lyfe

Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
CA and NV
Is there a single round sled for a factory AI AT rifle (NOT the chassis). I emailed bobsled about a month to see if theirs works, which based on the description I doubt, and still haven’t heard back. Google searches aren’t giving me any results, but I find it hard to believe no one makes it.

Anyone?

If it takes AI mags it should work :)

But an AICS mag is not the same as an AW mag. The AICS is a single stack/single feed, whereas the AW (which is what the AT/AX family uses) are double-stack/double-feed. Dimensionally, they are not the same, nor is the feed geometry.

But an AICS mag is not the same as an AW mag. The AICS is a single stack/single feed, whereas the AW (which is what the AT/AX family uses) are double-stack/double-feed. Dimensionally, they are not the same, nor is the feed geometry.

I should clarify, if it takes AICS mags it should work. If the AI mag locks in to an AW mag I'd sure think it would work, but I'm not familiar with AW beyond the fact that they're double stack.

Reactions: Basher
I have the AI Bobsled and works fine in my AT. I did file the corners slightly to get to to lock in and drop free. Feeds fine.
4CBEC60B-BF47-4CB8-9B8C-416563ADED61.jpeg