• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sinn Watch Military Type IV Limited Edition on Strap

SlowFarmer

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Western Mass
Hi Not sure if there is interest here in this but I have a Sinn Military Type IV for sale. These were just recently released and limited to 200 pieces some on strap some on bracelet. Bought it in December so almost the full 2 year warranty left. Only selling because I wear my diapal sinn more.

This watch is based on the Sinn 103 Acrylic series - really cool retro design. Love the dome crystal and cream colored numbers.

The design of the Sinn Military Type IV Limited Edition takes its inspiration from Sinn watches made in the 1960s. Acrylic crystals and friction bezels were standard issue in almost all mechanical watches from that time.
The bright red chronograph hands and vintage-colored lume on the Arabic numerals are inspired by early Sinn chronographs including the Sinn 156 series.
The words "Military Type IV" are in bold and frame the date display in a charcoal color only slightly lighter than the black dial. The "Military Type IV" does not stand out as much as in pictures.

Ive worn it for past month and it is acrylic so some scratches on the crystal. Can be polished out Im sure or also replaced. Strap is a bit dirty.

Some more info on the watch can be found here:
https://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/Sinn-Military-Type-IV-Limited-Edition-on-Strap-4p4809.htm

Asking $1900 shipped let me know any questions. Thanks!