• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Sioux Falls?

Joeydias3

Esto Perpetua
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2018
Idaho
Are there any local prs clubs in the Sioux Falls area? Is there anywhere to shoot out to 1500 yards in the area? Maybe moving there in a few months. But all my searches turn up nothing. I can’t be without my long range shooting! I’d appreciate any info on the area. Thanks

Awesome, thanks for the info. Sounds a lot like the area I’m in now. Only 100-200 yard ranges. Made good friends with a local rancher that let me and and another buddy build a 1200 yard range on his place. He’s a shooter too so that helped. Making friends isn’t a problem. I can do that. Lol.

When you say the entire state is a range, what do you mean? Lots of public land?

Thanks again! I appreciate it. Looking like October is when we’ll take the trip out there. I’m in California and the farthest east I’ve driven during that time of the year was Boise. Hopefully the weather wont be too bad yet. We like to drive to see everything.

Looks like I gotta finally get me a vudoo for those NRL22 matches. Lol

Awesome, thanks for the info. Sounds a lot like the area I’m in now. Only 100-200 yard ranges. Made good friends with a local rancher that let me and and another buddy build a 1200 yard range on his place. He’s a shooter too so that helped. Making friends isn’t a problem. I can do that. Lol.

When you say the entire state is a range, what do you mean? Lots of public land?

Lol you have never driven through SD have you?

I’m in NE Nebraska not terribly far From Sioux Falls.

RevTac from Jackson NE just outside of Sioux City has a good long range that would be about a hour or so from there. Otherwise, Eastern Nebraska Precision rifle shooters on FB does a couple matches down my omaha every year, including a national level NRL match, the Bighorn. That’s about 3 hrs from Sioux Falls.

There are a couple other matches in NE, but those are a lot further

Otherwise, as said above, make friends with a farmer/rancher and set up a range. Once the crops come out in October/November, there is all kinds of land to shoot on, just gotta know somebody. Knock on doors, people out here are generally really good folks

I’m in NE Nebraska not terribly far From Sioux Falls.

RevTac from Jackson NE just outside of Sioux City has a good long range that would be about a hour or so from there. Otherwise, Eastern Nebraska Precision rifle shooters on FB does a couple matches down my omaha every year, including a national level NRL match, the Bighorn. That’s about 3 hrs from Sioux Falls.

There are a couple other matches in NE, but those are a lot further

Otherwise, as said above, make friends with a farmer/rancher and set up a range. Once the crops come out in October/November, there is all kinds of land to shoot on, just gotta know somebody. Knock on doors, people out here are generally really good folks
Sounds good! I’ll check them out. Thanks!

Hunters Pointe is like 10 miles west of town. 600 yards and has sporting clays and pistol range too. Host some prs matches. The rest are all a couple hours. Plenty of ditches to setup at 1 mile though.

Reactions: Kchild307