• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site is slower than dial up????

79steeler

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    Everytime I go to open a Forum it takes forever or I just get kicked out and it goes back to main page. If it does open it takes about 3 minutes, sometimes longer. It happens on my home Mac computer and also my pc at my office. The sight has become un-usable for me. Anyone else having this issue? Pictures in many of the forums don't open or take forever to open. I have 400 mps download speeds at my house. This happens on my work pc as well??

Did you miss this...you got a personal invitation

a personal invitation? yeah, like when a bouncer puts you in a full nelson. an invite to the door.

HMFIC is basically saying if you don't like the website now, you are really gonna hate it after you complain.

funny how we reply to this and the original poster can't even see them.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    Lowlight, I apologize if I offended you with a comment about the site. I simply didn't know how to navigate it and became frustrated. I am not the most computer literate guy. I have been a member for probable 7 years and have learned alot from this site and enjoy being on here. I would appreciate it if you could restore my access to the site. If not I understand as this is your house, and I have offended you. Again my apologies. Thanks

Funny how this works, this is definitely a personal problem you have.

It's not about "offending me", offense is not the right word, it's about giving me a chance to complete the task before opening your mouth up.

People want to jump in and spoil the effort by shooting it down before they "understand it", bothered to learn it, or before we completed it. You want to be bunch of Bandwagon trolls, now that I have tools that aren't straight banning the members it's not so funny anymore,

Hard to be Martyr when you're on discouraged.

Expect to see more, it's more about disrespecting my efforts, disrespecting the house I build, (you acknowledge it's still my house) and disrespecting me as I have no idea what I am doing or what the experience should look like. Without putting this stuff in practice how do you know if it's better or worse, you have to try

My biggest issue, most of you guys who want to motherfuck me, whether publicly or privately never built anything yourselves You let others do the heavy lifting then you sit back and criticize what you don't understand. I even think there was an Ancient Alien Meme about it back in the day, they called them quotes.

Some old guy said it best,

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

This is my biggest fucking problem with a lot of you ... and you know who you are when I say that...

Merry Fucking Christmas

I only have 295 mps on a macpro on wifi and everything opens instantly on the site even the photos.

Seems to be running great for me. I appreciate this resource more than you could know @lowlight . I could never do what you do here. I just don’t have that kind of patience.

Thank you 🙏 and Happy 2021

I’m not on Discourage, so whatever right back at you

81F3235D-E19A-42F7-8463-3B0874C6730C.png