• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site maintenance?

jtb33

Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
PHX, AZ - USA
So it seems that throughout the last day or two, the "site maintenance" notice comes up. It's sporadic though. Most recently, I got the message about 5 minutes ago when trying to post something.

Is this a universal issue? Is it planned, or a problem with the site?

Re: Site maintenance?

Yes I have already posted this, we are working on the site and the guys dont keep regular hours.

We were attacked over the weekend by hackers, the server company kept them at bay but they did manage to drop in some back doors so the UBB people were combing the site for any malicious code.

I already posted this...

Sorry - I did a quick, search for a post about it, but didn't find anything. You can delete this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TN-MadDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea about who is doing it and why would hackers attack a site like this? </div></div>
because hackers are pieces of shit who hide behind computer screens so they can steal peoples hard earned money, destroy lives and live out fantasies that they are real humans. I guess you can tell I don't much care for them.