• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site Question?

ksmith13

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2010
Tennessee
I use IE8 (don't flame me). How come some sites I go to like AR15 when I hover my cursor over the thread title a preview of the topic pops up? Is that something in my settings or is the way the site is made? Is it something I can do with The Hide?

Re: Site Question?

Has nothing to do with the browser you are using...it has to do with the forum software. Some (as you observed) have it and some don't. I do NOT believe there is a setting in your individual preferences that will allow you to "preview" a post, but someone with vastly more knowledge of the forum's "inner workings" may know better than I do.

Re: Site Question?

I figured it was the software for the site but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It would come in handy to be able to preview when the thread title is vague like mine was. LOL Thank You