• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, the site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 2/15 starting at 8am CT. The upgrade should be quick, so we only expect the site to be down for 1-2 hours maximum. If you have any questions, let me know :)

Why does the SH forum software keep trying to force push notifications on me, despite having saying 'No', and 'Never ask me again' repeatedly? Now with the new forum upgrade, it's asking *again*. Yes, it's a minor thing. Yes, it's damn annoying.

Reactions: Old Corps 8541
    Will HideTv be fully working? Right now when I click on one of the training videos (already an online training member) it directs me to a landing page with subscription options.

Why does the SH forum software keep trying to force push notifications on me, despite having saying 'No', and 'Never ask me again' repeatedly? Now with the new forum upgrade, it's asking *again*. Yes, it's a minor thing. Yes, it's damn annoying.
    And , maybe ?? the "I'm old enough and tall enough to ride this ride" we have to click on every time we log on ?? BUT i don't hold out much hope

I like and use the Stickys in Reloading but there are a lot of them to scroll through to get to active threads. Can that be changed somehow?

As Leslie Nielsen said in Airplane...
    'Good luck, we're counting on you two'