• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site Upgrades: Liaison Thread

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hi All,

As noted in the Bear Pit the site is undergoing some big changes over the next few months. We have made a considerable invention in adapting and adjusting the forum to create a better overall experience for the end user. Some of these changes will be applied down the road, other changes will happen as they are created.

If you have any questions, suggestions or need to speak to the Team working on the site, please use this section.

Alex will be our go to contact and I will let the Moderators know they will be moving in and out of the community to make sure these changes move in a positive direction for a majority of the members.

I'll just toss out a suggestion. For me, using Chrome on an Android phone, some of the forum sections have the links for the next highest level in the directory at the top and bottom of the pages and some don't.

Not a biggie at all but it does make navigation a little easier than opening the menu and revisiting the main forum list.

You guys are doing great, the way the front page articles and forum are blending now is slick.

Reactions: Bkultra
    The only thing I would like is to turn off certain sections when looking for new posts. So say I don't want the classifieds I can uncheck it like you do when you search for things. Otherwise things run well for me.

The only thing I would like is to turn off certain sections when looking for new posts. So say I don't want the classifieds I can uncheck it like you do when you search for things. Otherwise things run well for me.
    +1 on being able to ignore an entire subforum. It would be nice to tailor the "New Posts" search to individual interests.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Sections are gonna get rolled together and you can filter them to cut out the nonsense

it will make the site appear smaller but it will be almost exactly the same size, we are just filtering thigs different

a single click will fill your screen with just the relevant posts

The changes are coming, so be sure you updated your bookmarks for the site, we moved servers already and the new file structure is in place so update your bookmarks for better returns