• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SK Ammo ????

Re: SK Ammo ????

It's good stuff. Same as Wolf, as in it is actually the same ammo. SK Standard Plus is the same as Wolf Match Target and the other one(I forget the name) is the same as Match Exta. I have tons of it and have found it to shoot very well in my rifles. It's greasy like wolf and may cause some trouble in semi-auto pistols, my Model 41 doesn't cycle it very well. Champion's choice usually has great prices on SK and Wolf, especially if you buy in bulk.

Good luck,
Erik

Lapua Club, SK Standard Plus and Wolf MT are all the same stuff off the same machine sorted into different boxes.

Its my go-to silhouette ammo, and hard to beat in most 22's unless you start paying $8+/50.

$44.50/500 is a decent price these days (the current Midway sale).

Sorry for chiming in so late but, I had to wait for a free day
to arrive. Wolf Match showed very good results in my APA
Sako Quad and Wolf Match Extra results were excellent.

Having said that I went to the local indoor range since it was
raining. I believe I have found a new "go to" ammo. I found a
noticeable accuracy advantage over WM but found it hard to split
hairs compared to WME.

I know this could be all in my head based on what others have
said so further evaluations will follow but for now I'm VERY
satisfied.

10oi1w0.jpg

34jamoy.jpg