• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hannibal

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2005
Skip it. Get bitched at for whatever ya post here. Even moderator insults ya. Whatever.

Re: Movies You Can Proudly Say You NEVER Saw.

The Mexican
Titanic
None of Antonio Banderas's lame movies
None of that Porkasaurus Rex Rosie O'Donnell drivel
Syriana (terrorists have feelings too!!!)
Green Zone
8 Mile (wigger movie)

They're movies, not meals.

I wish I could say I never saw Gymkata. The level of stupidity scarred my preteen mind.

Never seen Gone With The Wind, Fried Green Tomatoes or Brokeback Mountain,,,,, and it just eats me up inside.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mj2evans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I could say I never saw Gymkata. The level of stupidity scarred my preteen mind.</div></div>

You just had to remind me of that drivel, didn'tcha?

No brokehomo mountainviewing here, either.
"Dude, where's my car" got shut off after the first 8-10 minutes, does that count?

Problem in, I can't really remember what I haven't seen, simply because they didn't interest me enough to care to begin with.

Gymkata was below shitn'. I never saw The Crying Game, Philadelphia, Broke Back Mountain. I think there is a pattern there.

no avatar
hurt locker
broke back mountain

movies ive seen 4000 time cuz my wife

devil wears prada
how to lose a guy in 10 days
the notebook

those are the only ones burned in my mind right now and i have most of the scripts memorized

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sMHGR38OV4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sMHGR38OV4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I don't believe you
wink.gif

This thread cracks me up. I can't wait for the "Places You Can Proudly Say You NEVER lived" thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't believe you
wink.gif

This thread cracks me up. I can't wait for the "Places You Can Proudly Say You NEVER lived" thread. </div></div>

I'll go first. California!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: superyota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will never ever see brokeback mountain !!!!!! </div></div>

Oh! Here in England we call it 'Ringpiece Ridge'. MUCH better title!

N

Twilight
8 mile
Slumdog Millionaire
Devil wears Prada( wife tried, gotta lot of reloading done while it was on)
Any thing with Hugh Grant, Rosie O', Michael Moore, Miley Cirus or anything Harry Potter after the first glimpse of the first one. None of those crappy break dance, hip hop movies, or anything with a Liberal agenda either.

haha it is kinna funny when people said this: you are a racist because you are against obama. -_-" wow.
but yeah my movies are
twilight
8 mile
slumdog millionaire
brokeback mountain
war of the world

dirty dancing, top gun, finding nemo...

Wow a celebrations of ignorance thread... I can play.

I have seen,

Titanic - liked it
8 Mile - Like it - owns his albums
Twilight - Didn't like it but get it
Brokeback Mtn - Didn't like it but watched it
2010 - Helen Mirren, enough said.
War of Worlds, - both - remake was awful
Slumdog Millionaire, dying to see it - Love when Bollywood breaks in song and dance
Devil Wears Prada, - Like it

"dude where's my car" - comic genius as is Role Models.

I also like TCM and all the movies they show... Fonda / Streisand or otherwise, cause frankly Charlotte I don't give a damn, a good movie is a good movie. I mean come on, it doesn't rub off and if it scares you, just close your eyes.

Really, celebrating something like never seeing a movie, classic or otherwise has to be about a smart as bragging how many times you've shoved your wife's head under the covers after letting one go, it just makes you look and sound about as low brow as it gets. It just screams, "hey, I'm just renting that trailer but one day pray to own it."

The dutch oven is low brow???

I will sit through nearly any movie but I haven't seen titanic, I was told it was long and boring and I trust the person who told me that. I received the directors version of the good, bad, and ugly which added 80 minutes to the original. For anyone wondering, it's toooo damn long.

Re: Movies

"Celebration of Ignorance"? Ignorance because you don't want to see a movie? Give me a break there Mr Moderator. Get a life if ya think Hollywood is that important to us all.

Not sure how avoiding a movie is ignorant. Started the post just to generate something new on the site. Dang. Not celebrating anything, just listing some movies. Sorry, guess I won't do that again god emperor moderator. Speak your peace here and get bitch slapped by the moderator, wow. Time for this ignorant thread starter to move on and find some new digs about long range shooting. Guess I better not hang here as often as I do. Have fun running your world, dicktator.

<span style="font-style: italic">Gigli</span>.

(Gaaaacccck!)

maybe if this is 'a celebration of ignorance' we should change the name of the thread to movies you wish you hadn't seen
laugh.gif

Ive watched pretty much all of those movies listed, I havent watched 'the notebook' however and refuse to.

Movies I wish I hadnt seen

Twilight
Pandorum
27 dresses
How to lose a guy in ten days
Any of those romcoms with Jennifer Aniston (too many to list)

The idea of avoiding a movie because you think watching it will make you a pussy, gay or will say things you don't like to hear is...well, ignorant.
wink.gif

Sooooo glad that I've never seen Brokeback Mtn. Just the stories are quite enough. Granted an hour and a half wont make you gay, but you'll sure appreciate that you are straight after it ;-)

The <span style="font-weight: bold">only</span> way i would have watched this movie

brokeback_mountain_jessica_alba_halle_berry.jpg

Well played, you are a man of great vision

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cegorach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twilight </div></div>

watching that movie with the girl friend or the wife has a good chance of getting you laid! So just suck it up and zone out without looking like your zoning out and good chance you will get some.

And to our leader, there is nothing wrong from time to time giving your wife the dutch over, its our way of getting back with having to deal with PMS.