• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SKS Varmint/target rifle in 6mm PPC

Metalhead0483

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Brunswick, GA
I have no words... o_O

It seems to me the term "turd polishing" must have been invented specifically for this instance...
wink.gif

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=248716868

Re: SKS Varmint/target rifle in 6mm PPC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThrottleJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a sons of guns build
laugh.gif
1000 yard sks </div></div>

That was my first thought too but it was way to cheap...

Personally I think this looks like fun.
If it's as accurate as the sellers indicates.

So..., does this make my Norinco SKS a 7.62PPC?

That has got to be without a doubt, the best shooting SKS ever!! LOL!!

Now if he could do that with an AK, I might have to buy it!!

DK

Would be a cool project for someone in smitty school. Would look nicer in a Timbersmith stock though.

I have nothing against the SKS for what it is, what it was designed to do, and what all it has accomplished/led to in its time...BUT...that thing is just an abomination! I'm all for engaging in interesting projects, doing things "a little different," etc., but WHY would you want to make an SKS a platform for a "precision" semi-auto in 6PPC?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multiple longer range coyotes? </div></div>

laugh.gif