• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SKT Industries AR-15 Sling!!

garrett

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
Boooyah. I finally found the sling I wanted, the sling to end all slings. At least for me, but i thought i would pass on the word for a guy who makes a damn good product. Its made by a local guy, Scott Carlile in Seattle, WA. Was only 25 bucks and I think its probably the best sling I personally have ever had. Two point design with two pulls on the sling body, one black and one OD green. Pull the black one, cinches the rifle nice and tight to the body, pull the green one and it easily releases back to full length. Its super fast and just all around pimp shit. I highly recommend yall try one out! His contact info is

Scott Carlile
[email protected]

My buddy who works at a local gun shop agrees, best sling he has ever owned, and he has ALOT more experience than me.

Cheers! Ill post pics if i can find my camera

Re: SKT Industries AR-15 Sling!!

Scott is a personal friend of mine. He's a REALLY good guy. Makes great stuff and is very accommodating.

If anyone has seen a serbu super shorty breaching shotgun, he's the sole designer and provider of their official drop leg holster. He makes an AICS stock pack with a spot for data card and magazine. Tons of different slings. Cool suppressor pouches and a bunch more other gear.

Currently he's working on expanding his shop and his equipment.

Salmon do you know if he has a website? I havent been able to find one...

Nope. I've been bugging him to make one. I think it would boost his sales a lot. Currently I think his production capacity wouldn't be able to keep up with web orders, which might be one of the reasons he hasn't made a website.

Yeah that makes sense. I agree it would boost his sales big time, hes got a seriously solid product and I havent even seen his other stuff.

as far as i know he has nothing out except his contact info and his gear can be found in a few stores, sorry guys

i do but my camera is at home, ill try and get it when i get back, might be a few days though sorry

Ok, sorry it took so long. First pic is it cinched up and second is fully out. Takes less than half a second to switch between the two i suppose... I dont think the pics do it justice though
smile.gif

ar1.jpg
ar2.jpg

I looked up Skt Industries after picking up one of his molle suppressor pouches last summer at a shop. I really liked it and wanted another in MC. After checking out his website and talking to him, seems there's a few other goodies I want my FS2K and ACIS 2.0 accessoried with. The bonus is he's local and can give me other options for what I'm looking for, then make it.
cool.gif