• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SkunkWorks 6 Dasher B/A

VaderRubiconJK

I was reasonable until forced to be unreasonable
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere somewhere between WA & WY
Only trade I’d be interested in is 223 trainer, varmint rifle, or barreled action.
Would really like a heavy barrel 1-7/8tw on a custom action, no trued 700’s, maybe a CZ527 MTR or Tikka

I have for sale an underground skunk works 911 action and two barrels.
Bought here on the hide few months ago to use as base for prs build. Instead I picked up a dasher reamer, set back and rechambered the better of the two barrels and kept the second for a fireformer.
Did some load work up using 115 dtacs and honestly was very impressed with the results. Have shot more sub half minute groups than not using the dtacs and varget.

Pics will be up tomorrow

Specs:
Underground 911 action, 308 bf, side bolt release, fluted bolt, 20 MOA base, fits 700 inlets with no mods
Barrel #1- Bartlein 1-7 light varmint finished at 25.75”, rechambered with 6 lapua dasher .104fb .2715 no turn, muzzle brake for surefire socom can, round count is 120 since setback, load data will go with barrel
Barrel #2- Bartlein 1-7 light varmint finished at 26”, 6 lapua dasher .272 neck, round count is 2k, good for practice or fireforming, still groups under 1.5” at 200y with light varmint bullets

Not looking for trades unless it’s something listed above
Price is $975 shipped to your FFL, make sure they accept from an individual
Payment will be DISCREET, no mention of guns or anything related to freedom, PayPal F/F or G/S add 4%
Shipping will be USPS with insurance and tracking, conus only