• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Slap Chop!

Re: Slap Chop!

Checkout all the morons breathing down the necks of these cops...as if a guy with a knife and a bunch of cops with guns was the same thing as a guy doing magic tricks on the corner. Guess everything is entertainment these days.

Also see the comments at the bottom of the video..."why didnt they shoot to wound" and "he only had a knife that isn't fair"....people have no idea how fast and how bad a knife can jack you up since all they see in movies are guns.

Question....does NYPD carry tasers? Sounds like they got close enough to pepper spray the guy several times...figured if that were the case he would have got tased were they carrying them.

People don't realize how much distance you can cover in a couple seconds from a dead start. They are also under the same belief that you instantly drop when you're shot. Most people survive single gunshot wounds. Many people survive multiple gunshot wounds. Most people also think knife wounds aren't that serious when they tend to expose much more vascular surface area than a GSW.

There are enough "bad shoots" out there but this wasn't one of them. The comments on news stories are usually worse than the actual stories. It's hard to believe the commenters below are the folks you bump into every single day.

Supervisors and ESU are the only ones authorized to carry Tasers. A silly and archaic policy.

Interesting. In this case a taser may have saved the collateral damage risk of a shooting on a crowded street. Either way, this guy was really asking for it.

Some departments have a policy of not using tazers after OC spray. While I have never heard of it happeneing, some types of OC are oil or alcohol based and there was a small level of concern of a fire. Dunno how true that is or if its still an issue today.

This guy had his chance, cops tried less than lethal, he got what he had coming.

I never trained on tasers but did more Curb-60 training than I ever wanted to. I wouldn't get within taser or spray range of a dude swinging a knife unless my partner was covering me with a shotgun.

I counted 10 shots, wonder how many rounds hit him?