• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sleeping positions

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
I have been trying a little experiment for the last 3 weeks and am having some good results. Always have been a side sleeper left side mainly due to being deaf in the right ear when I am on my left side the noise around me is null and void so i get a good sleep however due to sinus problems or inner ear problems I wake up in the am lots of times feeling dizzy and off balance like the fluids sit to one side til I get aroundt to moving about.I now have been sleeping in an almost an upright 60* position and have been waking up feeling alert and better than ever. May be coincidence but 3 weeks and still feeling great when I first get up .Anyone else sleep upright rather than flat on back or side.

yup, when getting to sleep is difficult, I head to the recliner... helps with the acid reflex also.
True I forgot about that.Havent had any bad reflux since this was tried!!Win win so far.

What ever works....

I've read the best position is n youre back. Keeps the spine straighter and easier breathing. I try but always end up on one side.

What ever works....

I've read the best position is n youre back. Keeps the spine straighter and easier breathing. I try but always end up on one side.
I guess that if that is true I am good since when I sleep upright I am almost sitting up and on my back.

Reactions: Maggot
My brother just bought a $6000 bed so he could do the same thing, he claims much better sleep and acid reflux is gone…..
My bro too.

Has a neat “zero gravity” setting (head elevated, legs elevated) but the real neat part is the vibrating setting.

It’s dangerously comfortable.

I’m not spending AI money on a bed though. I still sleep fine in mine.