• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sling advice

JLTX

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2020
North Texas
I have searched long and hard within sh and have not found answers for these specific rifles.
I would greatly value any/all guidance on sling recs for the following:

-Berretta 1301 Tactical (would love shell holders)
-Seekins SP10
-Tikka Tac A1 6.5

Purpose is shtf to carry/strap rifles behind while clearing/checking upfront. Hope to god that I never have to use, but I want to be prepared always.

thank you!

I have searched long and hard within sh and have not found answers for these specific rifles.
I would greatly value any/all guidance on sling recs for the following:

-Berretta 1301 Tactical (would love shell holders)
-Seekins SP10
-Tikka Tac A1 6.5

Purpose is shtf to carry/strap rifles behind while clearing/checking upfront. Hope to god that I never have to use, but I want to be prepared always.

thank you!
I use a Rifles Only Bungee Sling for my sticks that are similar to the list above

RO bungee is my go to for starters and regular use - I have 3. Also have a couple others but they are in the same family functionally.

On the shotgun I would avoid shell holder sling. Makes the sling much less functional and it's bulky.

I'd get a neoprene stock sleeve for shells or even a plastic side saddle way before a sling with shells on it

Many thanks to everyone for taking some time out of your day to help me out!