• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sling attachments for Flush cups

mike27

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2006
Arkansas, Yellville
Hello All,
I have a Mcmillan HTG that has flush cups front and rear and one front stud. I want to attach a sling for hunting but I dont have a clue what kind of attachments to buy for the flush cups. If anyone has a couple or could tell me where to buy them and what they are called, that would be great. Thank you
mike

Re: Sling attachments for Flush cups

Look for QD (quick detach) sling swivels. Midway or many site sponsors carry them.

HERE

or HERE

or HERE

Don't forget to order two of them, they are not in sets.

Just buy a TAB Sling with flush cup swivels, riflesonly.com or triadtactical.com

QD swivel from LaRue or VLTOR. I have them both and they're good. Around $15 each but really solid. You don't want to have your nice rifle hanging from a piece of cheapo imported metal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just buy a TAB Sling with flush cup swivels, riflesonly.com or triadtactical.com </div></div>

This is the way to go.

I bought the TIS sling on triadtactical with the QD swivels attached. way sweet set up...now i cant wait to get out and use it...