• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sling Recommendations

KaiserNorton

Sergeant
Minuteman
The topic on Flush Cups got me thinking - my new rifle has flushcups on the left side, and only one stud up front for the bipod - Can you recommend a good quality sling that will keep The Beast on my shoulder - she's a bit heavy.....and I need to be able to open the ends to put on the FC swivels, or it already has to have them installed from the maker.

Thanks,

Kaiser Norton

Re: Sling Recommendations

Triad has the best sling on the market w/ flush cups for 80$
its the TIS sling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad has the best sling on the market w/ flush cups for 80$
its the TIS sling. </div></div>

+ 2

John

There may be a new sling coming out by the end of January.
wink.gif

I picked up the Larue padded sling and so far I like it.
The adjustments are great, would buy another. It also comes with flush cups.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There may be a new sling coming out by the end of January.
wink.gif
</div></div>

A new sling?? TAB??

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad has the best sling on the market w/ flush cups for 80$
its the TIS sling. </div></div>

+ 2

John </div></div>

I hate to jump on the wagon here but, +3. I have 600 bucks in these slings and well worth it. If you have dual F/C you can carry your rifle over you backpack like a back pack with 2 of these slings.

or like a back pack with one

Z71 I am guessing it would be from 8541 Tactical
wink.gif

Not exactly. There are other differences on how it lets the shooter get a good tight position and also the rear attachment is more sold so you can use it without a rear bag if need be. I'll be ordering another myself soon for my new GAP 300WM that came in.

+ 1 more for the TIS.
Got my first one two days ago, and now I'm gonna get one for all my rifles!

I have a TIS, 1903, and a TAB, I perfer the TAB, its the easiest to get in and out of, no bothersome velcro, no frog hooks, set and forget adjustments.

i would go for TAB. they make some nice stuff. and with a 4000 pound weight capacity you probaly cant break it.