• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing slipped out this afternoon

donovan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2006
lawton, oklahoma
went out to look for some hogs with my new STI and found some alot of fun.....

new019.jpg

new024.jpg

this last pic is video was by myself and using my iphone alot of fun sorry for the crappy video

Re: slipped out this afternoon

I liked the video. That's pretty cool you are able to walk up on them like that. Did you walk up on the smaller one as well?

We run dogs on the north side of the refuge. Lots of piggies around there.

that one had a texas heart shot on it but if you move slow you can slip up them, the other was dropped walking through the woods

That is awesome. We don't have hogs up here in Washington and I am glad we don't but it sure would be fun to go out and hunt em. Do they taste the same as domestic hogs? I bet they make great sausage.

I've never hunted hogs before, but I've heard they can be aggressive. When I saw the one in the video turn towards you and take a few steps, I held MY breath for you! I was thinking "SHOOT! SHOOT QUICK DAMNIT!" haha

Looks like I missed out on some fun Donovan!!

Good pics and good shootin!

Post below says you were out of ammo, so I'm removing my comment.

Still looks like a good time, would like to give it a go some time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a good time, although I don't agree with you letting the pig suffer when you clearly could have put another in the head and ended it.</div></div>

actually he was out of ammo....he had to walk back to the truck with an empty mag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a good time, although I don't agree with you letting the pig suffer when you clearly could have put another in the head and ended it.</div></div>

actually he was out of ammo....he had to walk back to the truck with an empty mag. </div></div> Didn't know that, disregard my comment then.

I would have put another in it but I was to busy fixing all damage they did to my pastures , If you don't have them or been around them you have no clue it's not a game animal just a pain in the ass

those fuc@ers die hard... nice work, although i would recommend suppressing that acp!!!