• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Slovakian aircar

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm not a pilot, nor a vehicle engineer, but should that have to conform to both requirements ? Crumple zones, braking / swerve standards, and also flight log hours, pilots licence, service periods with FAA ?? Would it be registered as car and plane, so be more expensive ?

Reactions: BurtG
    My grandma is a farking hazard on the ground in a kia, now some dumb mo fo thinks she will do better in the air?

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    • Haha
    My grandma is a farking hazard on the ground in a kia, now some dumb mo fo thinks she will do better in the air?
    This is already a problem with the 67-70 something year olds in their bonzanas doing pattern work opposite direction to the airliner coming in that is runway restricted.

Side note how much would it be to insure the damn thing. Car and plane rates? Does comprehensive cover tail strikes?

The Thai's beat 'em to it.

Sirhr

Imagine if they would add some pontoons and make it the cab water tight.......

"What do you get the man (woman, child, it, they, them) who has everything?

An aircarboat.

I'll bet it would sell.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    This is already a problem with the 67-70 something year olds in their bonzanas doing pattern work opposite direction to the airliner coming in that is runway restricted.

Side note how much would it be to insure the damn thing. Car and plane rates? Does comprehensive cover tail strikes?
    You try being old and looking for the pudding cup you dropped.

• Haha